Pretty self-explanatory give it a look! =)
Quote from: Eyonix (Source)
Customer Service Known Issues:
This is a listing of some of the known issues for World of Warcraft Patch 3.3.0.
- This list is not complete, and will not include all issues. Additionally, this list will continue to be updated.
- The issues listed here are frequently reported issues that will be addressed at a later date.
The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
- Logging out inside a battleground and logging back in after the BG is completed will cause characters to be unable to queue using the Looking for Dungeon System.
- Spamming the Auto Attack button causes the character to play the attack animation even though no actual attack is done.
Dungeons & Raids
- Escape from Durnhold – At the end of the Escape from Durnholde instance Erozion teleports you back to Caverns of Time rather than where you entered the instance from.
- Halls of Reflection – Player will get disconnected when running up the ramp to the ship.
- Horde players do not receive a parachute when the Kor’kron Troop Transport is destroyed during the quest, “Assault by Air”.
- While swimming in Cat form or Travel form players nameplates are clipping through their model.
- Mage Summon Water Elemental does not fully function as a permanent pet when glyphed with Glyph of Eternal Water.
- Avenging Wrath and self cast Lay on Hands cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other.
- The dungeon finder visual UI will sometimes display inaccurate class archetype counts.
- The group “guide” is called “Party Leader” in chat.